Compound not intended to be eaten.
Notice to parents: Contains wheat. Nontoxic.
Celebrate any occasion with color, color, and more color! This Play-Doh 65-pack is perfect for kids to share, and it comes with a wide variety of 60 colors. These small 1-ounce Play-Doh cans feature 5 cans of sparkly blue Play-Doh Sapphire compound plus 32 classic colors, 7 Play-Doh Confetti colors, 13 Play-Doh Sparkle colors, and 8 Color Burst mixing colors. This fun size Play-Doh set has plenty of modeling compound for party favors, goodie bag fillers, arts and crafts activities, or a great gift for kids 3 and up who love to get creative with modeling clay!
Hasbro, Play-Doh, and all related properties are trademarks of Hasbro.
• IMAGINE A WORLD OF PLAY-DOH COLOR: This 65-pack of Play-Doh modeling compound has a wild variety of 60 different colors with classic rainbow colors, Sparkle, Confetti, and Color Burst compounds
• 65 SMALL 1-OUNCE CANS: These 1-ounce fun size Play-Doh cans are see-through to show off the fun colors inside, and each can is resealable for storage to play again next time
• FEATURING PLAY-DOH SAPPHIRE SPARKLE: 5 cans of super sparkly Play-Doh blue sapphire compound add extra shimmer and shine to kids' creations
• SO MANY WAYS TO SHARE: These small Play-Doh cans are perfect for sharing - birthday party favors, arts and crafts activities, or a great gift for kids 3 and up who love to get creative with modeling clay
• ORIGINAL PLAY-DOH QUALITY: A favorite since 1956, Play-Doh modeling compound is made primarily with wheat, water, and salt, and goes through vigorous testing so it’s always high quality and super fun
• Includes knife, roller, 8 cans of Play-Doh Color Burst compound, 7 cans of Play-Doh Confetti compound, 18 cans of Play-Doh Sparkle compound, and 32 cans of Play-Doh Brand Modeling Compound (net weight 65 oz/1.84 kg).
• Ages 3 years and up
• Compound not intended to be eaten.
• Notice to Parents: Contains Wheat.
• Non-Toxic. Conforms to: ASTM D-4236.
• To clean, allow to dry, then scrape or vacuum.
• Molded results vary depending on child’s age and level of skill.